Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im pretty sure this could work.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xfantasyx

Rep : 0

Im pretty sure this could work. Empty
PostSubject: Im pretty sure this could work.   Im pretty sure this could work. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:21 am

Why not have a pvp place which you dont lose items? so people those people who buy all that good armour and dont pk have a chance to use it without the stress of them perhaps losing it.

ALSO please make the buy 50 in the shops fill the inventory instead of having to buy 10, buy 10, buy 5, and then buy 1. Noting some of the items in shops would help also, such as herbs and vials.

Lastly, from what i've seen the majority of the server are pures so why not add a pure shop or items in existing shops especially for pures? Ex: Berserker ring, bronze-iron defenders, etc.

Thanks for reading noobs :D

Back to top Go down
adidas
adidas

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Im pretty sure this could work.   Im pretty sure this could work. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

Couldn't agree any more....
Back to top Go down
PotatoSaurus Rex
PotatoSaurus Rex

Rep : 5

PostSubject: hm...   Im pretty sure this could work. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 am

Sorry. I'd only agree to the second one :p
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Owner
Owner

Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Im pretty sure this could work.   Im pretty sure this could work. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm

With the noted stuff in shops, when you try to buy like 50, it doesn't work, it says not enough room if its an unstackable item. :/
Back to top Go down
I Kasoy I
I Kasoy I

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Im pretty sure this could work.   Im pretty sure this could work. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

i'll look into that on some help pages, aaron if i find a solution i'll contact you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragescape-562.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im pretty sure this could work.   Im pretty sure this could work. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im pretty sure this could work.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: In-Game Suggestions-
Jump to: